WATER MILL: Located at 279 Montauk Highway, the new Parrish Art Museum opens to the public on November 10, 2012, with a three-day, free-admission weekend. The new museum is a 34,400-square-foot facility that will triple the Parrish’s current exhibition space and allow for the simultaneous presentation of loan exhibitions and installations drawn from the permanent collection. Founded in 1897, the Parrish Art Museum celebrates the artistic legacy of Long Island’s East End, one of America’s most vital creative centers.
The Parrish Art Museum To Offer Free Admission
October 11, 2012 by The Scoop