Some restaurants in the Hamptons will be open for Christmas and, if you can believe it, they are some of the best restaurants out here. Below is a list of places that are open.
1. 1770 House located in East Hampton is open Christmas Eve. Seats are filling up fast so call soon. The menu for the evening will be the same as their winter menu. Call 631-324-1770.
2. The Living Room Restaurant in East Hampton is open on Christmas Eve. Everything will be a la carte. Prices for appetizers range from $15 to $18 and there will be main courses for $26 to $39. Call 631-324-5006.
3. Cittanuova in East Hampton will be open this year for lunch and dinner on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. Full service and full menu with fun specials. They invite you to spend your holiday with them! Call 631-324-6300.
4. Highway Diner & Bar, located in East Hampton will be open on Christmas Eve from 8 a.m. to about 10:30 p.m. Also just in time for Christmas, Gift Cards are now available for Highway Diner & Bar. A perfect gift for anyone on your list! Call them at 631-324-0130.
5. Zok•kon, sushi restaurant in East Hampton will be open for Christmas Eve dinner and will be serving their regular menu and specials. Call 631-329-9821.
6. Nichols in East Hampton will be open Christmas Eve for breakfast, lunch and dinner. The restaurant will be festive but they are expecting to get completely packed so reservations are highly recommended. 631-324-3939.
7. Muse in Sag Harbor will be open on Christmas Eve and are offering a prix fix menu all night long. They will be closed for Christmas day however. Give them a call at 631-899-4810.
8. Nick & Toni’s in East Hampton will be serving Christmas Eve dinner. They will be closed on Christmas. Specials include a Lobster Salad with Preserved Lemon Aioli, Pea Vine Salad with Truffle Vinaigrette as an appetizer, Pan Roast Halibut with Caramelized Onions, Crispy Potatoes, Créme Fraiche & Caviar as an entree. Call 631-324-3550.
9. The Palm, on Main Street in East Hampton, will be open for Christmas Eve dinner and they will have their regular menu. Call 631-324-0411.
10. Almond Restaurant in Bridgehampton will be open for Christmas Eve and will be offering their regular menu. They will be closed Christmas Day. Call 631-537-5665.
11. Sea Grille at Gurney’s Inn will be serving Christmas Eve dinner in Montauk. Entrees include roasted Long Island Duckling, Lambo Osso Bucco, lobster, and Montauk Flounder Francaise. “Little Elves” eat for $19. Call 631-668-2345.