* Elongate your neck with open necklines such as v-necks. A slim v-neck makes your neck appear longer and is very flattering.
* Don’t go for items which fit too tightly, the idea is for clothing to hug your body so that is gives your shape definition and enhances your curves.
* Any monochromatic color worn head to toe in a clean, unbroken line will produce a dynamically slimming effect. Mix textures and tones to keep the look interesting.
* Black is slenderizing, but add some splashes of color to your wardrobe. Bright colors can actually lift your spirits, too.
* One-piece dresses in stretch fabrics look sleek. If you like separates, put solids on one piece only, like a print skirt with a black top.
* Boat-necks are great for minimizing waists and hips, while maximizing smaller shoulders. Avoid if you have broad shoulders.