Do you like trivia? Think you know your East End neighbors? Let’s see how you do with this one…
Who do the following clues describe? Read the 15 facts below and see how long it takes—without cheating on Wikipedia or Google—before you know the answer (the lower your number, the better).
1. His sister’s name is Gloria and they wrote a book together.
2. He is Catholic and at one time wanted to be a priest.
3. He wrote the song “Car Wash For Peace” and donated the proceeds to charity.
4. His middle name is Thomas.
5. He was born on September 19, 1974 in Bay Ridge, Brooklyn.
6. His father, James, is a Vietnam War veteran.
7. His ancestry is 5/8 Irish, 2/8 German and 1/8 Norwegian.
8. He graduated from Saugerties High School in 1992.
9. His wife’s name is Nancy.
10. In 2002, he was named one of People magazine’s “50 Most Beautiful People.”
11. In 2001 he appeared as 2nd Lt. George C. Rice on the television version of Band of Brothers.
12. In 2009 he played himself on eight episodes of the television show The Electric Company.
13. He played Detective Washburn in the 2004 film Taxi.
14. He has won at least one Emmy, People’s Choice Award and Critics Choice Television Award.
15. He won a Grammy Award for the song “Blow Your Pants Off.”
It would be too easy to just give you the answer. However, if you figure it out and see this celebrity around town, you’ll now have something to talk about with him (or, more likely, come off like a complete stalker).