1st Annual Shelter Island Design Walk
Join Fredric Bernstein Design for the First Annual Shelter Island Design Walk taking place on Sunday, August 30, 2020 on Shelter Island, New York.
The day will feature a chance to visit six Shelter Island based interior designers in their own studios and shops. Throughout the day, guests will be invited to hear designers from Fredric Bernstein Design, Ram Design, Heiberg Cummings, Dirt, Marika’s, and Patricia McGrath Design speak about their own unique and signature design philosophies and inspirations.
1st Annual Shelter Island Design Walk Schedule:
- Marika’s: 9am -10am, 6 South Ferry Road, “Treasure Finder Talk”
- Fredric Bernstein Design: 10:30am – 11:30am, 36 North Ferry Road, “Fine Decor Punk”
- Ram Design: 12pm – 1pm, 181 North Ferry Road, “Nature in Design”
- Dirt: 1:30pm – 2:30pm, 184 North Ferry Road, “Philosophy of Home”
- Heiberg Cummings: 3pm – 4pm, 184 North Ferry Road, “Introducing Dienst + Dotter”
- Patricia McGrath Design: 4:30pm – 5:30pm, 11 Grand Avenue, “Modern Coastal Living”
Along with talks on design, the First Annual Shelter Island Design Walk will also include opportunities to meet with affiliated artists and enjoy music and appetizers. Reservations are not required. Social distancing protocol and practices will be in place at each location. A portion of proceeds from sales made on August 30, 2020 will benefit the Shelter Island Food Pantry.
The First Annual Shelter Island Design Walk is presented by Fredric Bernstein Design Studio and Fine Décor Gallery located on Shelter Island, New York.