American Parkinson Disease Association Long Island Optimism Walk
What it is:
The APDA Long Island Optimism Walk is part of a nationwide movement to mobilize and inspire people to step up and help put an end to Parkinson’s disease. Be a part of it!
- An important (and fun-filled) fundraising event that offers a short (1 mile) non-competitive walk and other family-friendly activities, music, and more!
Walking the full distance is not mandatory! Participants can walk as much or as little as they choose.
FREE EVENT! ONLINE REGISTRATION STRONGLY ENCOURAGED: www.apdaparkinson.org
- Because every nine minutes someone is diagnosed with Parkinson’s disease.
- The more funds we raise, the more people we can help.
- Funds raised enable APDA to continue providing local education and support to those touched by PD in your communities through our APDA Information & Referral Centers at St. Catherine of Siena Wellness Center (Commack) and NYIT College of Osteopathic Medicine (Old Westbury) as well through other critical programs and services throughout Long Island.
- And, because it’s going to be a GREAT day!
ONLINE REGISTRATION STRONGLY ENCOURAGED: www.apdaparkinson.org/NY
- For info call APDA at 917-829-1027 or email [email protected]