ECI’s Holiday Makers Market
ECI’s Holiday Makers Market is held outdoors at St. Joseph Villa, 81 Lynn Ave, Hampton Bays, NY 🎁
The market provides an opportunity to shop with local craftspeople and entrepreneurs while promoting artisanal, handcrafted goods right in our own community. We thank you for supporting local makers, bakers, and crafters.
This year, SHOP SMALL under ECI’s Holiday tent!
Proceeds from ECI’s Holiday Makers Market help support the Good Ground Heritage Garden at St. Joseph Villa. Food grown at the Good Ground Heritage Garden is donated to the St. Rosalie’s Community Food Pantry in Hampton Bays.
Participating Vendors & Organizations
• Bumble Fork: Soy Candles, Scrubs, Soaks, Fire Starters, Smudge Sticks, Potpourri
• Designed by Ana: Knit Hats, Scarves, Shawls, Slippers
• Ecological Culture Initiative: Tote Bags, Shirts, Honey
• Everlastings by Diana: Wreaths, Table Arrangements
• Green Door Woodworks: Cutting Boards, Signs
• Hampton Soaptique: Soaps
• Jams by Julie: Jams, Jellies, and Chutneys made with Foraged & Local Ingredients
• Karmic Stones: Engraved Rocks, Natural Stone Healing Bracelets, Crystal Water Bottles
• Le Dulce Confections: Peruvian Artisan Chocolates
• Matthew Raynor Photography: Nautical, Aerial, and Travel Photography
• Mb Pearls: Pearl Necklaces
• Muffin & James Doggy Bag Treats: Dog Treats
• Pixie Soaps & Suds: Natural Handmade Soaps, Body Butter, Body Scrubs, Lotion, Room Diffusers, Sachets, Face Cream, Face Masks
• Scents by Diana: Handmade Soy Candles
• Silk and Sea Designs: Jewelry, Scarves, Face Masks
• Shinnecock Women Artisen Network: Native Jewelry, Beadwork, Wampum, Salves, Teas, Knitted Goods, Kelp Info
• Sweet Woodland Farm: Herbs, Herbal Products
• TerraNut: Natural Nut Bars
• The Granola Plant: Granola
• The Turmeric Store: Turmeric Products, Tinctures, Oils, Creams, Powders, Supplements
ECI membership is required to attend ECI’s Holiday Makers Market at St. Joseph Villa. All market attendees will be enrolled as ECI Members for December 2021 if they are not already members (membership fee will be waived). ECI Membership is normally only $5/month or $50/year, and includes invitations to the Organic Farm-To-Table Dinners at the historic St. Joseph Villa, and gardening workshops at the Good Ground Heritage Garden. Support ECI’s mission and become a member today! → eciny.org/membership
Health & Safety
All market staff and market vendors are dedicated to adhering to all health and safety standards. All market participants will be required to wear a mask or cloth face-covering when unable to maintain social distance. Please note: pets are not allowed on market grounds.
Let us know you are “Interested” or “Going” on this Facebook Event Page, and please invite/share with your friends!
Call for Vendors
Do you have something locally produced to sell? Contact Rachel Stephens at [email protected]