Guided Private Group Tour
Duration: Approximately 4.5 Hours
Distance: 13-15.5 Miles (Round Trip)
Tours involve your own group of up to 6 persons providing for an intimate and private tour experience. (include up to 3 more persons for a total of 9.
Pricing options are available when choosing the number of participants.)
– Includes two sets of wine tastings + herb infused oil/vinegar tastings
– Enjoy an enriched tour experience from the most experienced guides on the North Fork.
– Ride in comfort on either a single or tandem bicycle.
– You decide the duration and stops
– Explore the scenic charm of Long Island.
– Professional Camera with photos taken throughout your tour available for free download
– Discover harbors, wild marshes, and picturesque Long Island homes.
– Explore local beaches, just you and your partner or group.
– Delight in Signature Wines, Artisanal Oil & Fine Vinegar tastings throughout your tour at many of the established vineyards of Long Island.
– Custom requests may be accommodated but require 14 days minimum notice – this is to ensure we (and our partners) can accommodate.
– (Please enter any special request when booking in the “special requirements” field. We will contact you about your requests as soon as possible.)
***PLEASE NOTE: There are two route experiences you can chose from on your guided tour. Please read the info below, and then be sure to mark your preference for Route A or B during your booking/checkout process.
ROUTE A: Nature Abounds
On this 13 mile (round trip) guided tour route you’ll enjoy cycling through the North Fork and all it has to offer. One section of the ride includes beautiful winding roads and a short stint through a nature preserve where you will see marshlands, osprey nests, and cycle up close to the picturesque Peconic bay. We will stop off at a small farm stand that’s packed with a selection of goodies including wonderful fruits, veggies, pies, jams, herbs, condiments, honey, and more which are available for purchase. The vineyards on this route are on the smaller side, and each offers a nice contrast to the other with their own separate and distinct feel.
Lunch is additional/optional (available for upgrade during booking, before checkout), this route will hold lunch at a special beach that’s a local secret on the North Fork. Enjoying lunch here is a real treat!
ROUTE B: Beautiful Backroad Ride
Our 15-mile (round trip) route take you through residential backroads where you’ll take in distant views of the beach, cycle across a small overpass while viewing raw and untouched marshlands, and pass along a rustic channel with great views of homes featuring docked boats parked along the way. This is a mostly flat ride with one manageable hill. You will visit a small and very charming boutique vineyard first, and then a second very cute vineyard with a fun atmosphere featuring live animals like Sheep and Alpaca. During the weekends, this tour includes live music and a concession stand with handmade upscale jewelry for purchase.
If you decide to upgrade and add lunch (available as an extra option during booking/checkout), it will be eaten at the second vineyard. This tour also includes a stop at a great farm stand loaded with goodies from fruits & veggies to jams, pies, fresh flowers, and even chowder!
*** We recommend that you chose from one of the above, however, custom
private guided routes for are available on request. If you’re interested
in a custom private guided tour, please Contact Us before scheduling
your booking. Prices for custom tours are subject to vary.