Marketing for Seasonal & Tourist-Focused Businesses
Wednesday, April 10, 2019
10:30 a.m.—Registration & Refreshments
11 a.m.–3:30 p.m.—Presentations & Panel (morning coffee and light lunch provided)
Operating any business has its challenges but a business that is seasonal or dependent on tourists has additional challenges. At this event, marketing professionals will provide an overview of traditional and digital marketing techniques and a panel of business owners who face these issues will share their marketing methods.
Presenters and panelists include:
– Henry Bramwell, President, Visionary Marketing
– Brian LeDonne, PS Digital All Island Media, Inc.
– Jamie Claudio, VP, Marketing and Sales, Discover Long Island
– Camille Abbruscato, Academic Marketing Projects, Stony Brook Univ. School of Business
– Gram Slaton, Exec. Director, Roberta Shoten, Director of Development, Westhampton Performing Arts Center
– Jason Belkin & Edythe Collins, Hampton Coffee Company