Private Guided Wine Country Bike Tour for up to 6 Persons
Awarded the Gold Ribbon by Dan’s Paper for “Best Bike Tour Company in 2019, 2018, & 2016”
This guided tour is ranked as one of our finest in the Long Island Wine Region. Explore the beauty of Long Island’s North Fork with your own group of up to 6 people.
Duration: Approximately 4.5 Hours
Distance: Approximately 8-25 Miles
Start Time: 10:00 am
End Time: 3:00 pm
Available Days: Monday through Friday.
For weekday tours at least 10 Days Notice is Preferred.
• Tours involve your own group of up to 6 persons providing for an intimate and private tour experience
• Includes first set of wine tastings + infused oil/vinegar tastings + Lemonade throughout tour (additional tastings can be added for an extra charge)
• Enjoy an enriched tour experience from the most experienced guides on the North Fork
• Ride in comfort on either a single or tandem bicycle
• You decide the duration and stops
• Explore the scenic charm of Long Island
• Professional Camera with photos taken throughout your tour available for free download
• Discover harbors, wild marshes, and picturesque Long Island homes
• Explore local beaches, just you and your group
• Delight in Signature Wines, Artisanal Oil & Fine Vinegar tastings throughout your tour at many of the established vineyards of Long Island.
• Any custom request can be accommodated.
Include extra wineries, breweries, lunch, or
shopping stops. Just call ahead to add to your order
• We recommend a 14 mile route for wine country tour
• Private Brewery& Vineyard Tour is a 19 Mile Experience
• North Fork Experience Tour is a 14 Mile Experience (berry picking & wine tasting)
Remember! Biking is a socially distant activity
Text us on FB East End Bike Tours