Vineyard & Winery Tour: From the Grapes to your Glass
Discover the history of Shinn Estate Vineyards, learn about our vineyards, and taste our world-class wines. Learn what it takes to grow and make wine on the North Fork and how, we here at Shinn, are committed to sustainable agriculture and natural winemaking.
Tours include a walk through the vineyard, a behind-the-scenes look at our winery and a tour of our barrel room. All guests receive a complimentary glass of Rose Hill Rosé and are invited to join our in-house sommelier for a guided tasting in our Wine Library.
Visit shinnestatevineyards.com to view our calendar for upcoming tour dates or reserve your spot today by calling us at 631.804.0367
During the tour guests will:
Walk The Vineyard
- Kick off the tour with a walk through our beautiful, unique environment
- Learn about biodiversity in our 22-acre vineyard
- Learn how 365 days of the year to make 1 bottle of wine
Tour the Winery
- Grapes are harvested- now what?
- Learn about our process from harvest through fermentation
- What is natural winemaking?
Experience the Barrel Room
- We have over 200 bottles of wine aging
- Learn how we gently care for wine in barrel
Enjoy a Private Tasting in our Newly-Renovated Wine Library
- You’re invited to join us after the tour for a private and interactive tasting in our wine library.
- $24/tasting of a selection of our reserve wines
- $16/tasting for a selection of our traditional wines
Every Saturday & Sunday at 12PM – 1PM