An astrology chart looks like a round pizza pie with 12 slices. Each of the slices represents a slice of life, which we astrologers call The Houses.
1. First House – You
2. Second House – Your Resources, Your Values
3. Third House – Those Close to You, Bros and Sestras, Grade School
4. Fourth House – Mother and Home, What Makes You Feel Secure
5. Fifth House – Intimate, Creative Fun and Romance, Kids
6. Sixth House – Work and Service, Health
7. Seventh House – Your Partner(s), Contracts, the Public, PR
8. Eighth House – Your Partner(s), Resources, Sex, Death, Inheritences
9. Ninth House – Those Far from You, Philosophy, College
10. Tenth House – Father and Career, Respect
11. Eleventh House – Groups of Like-minded Friends and Associates
12. Twelfth House – Your Place in the Big (often overwhelming) Picture.
Monte’s books and tools are available in his Enchanted World Emporium in East Hampton, 8 Main Street. Call 631-324 7695.