It’s no secret that DansHamptons.com loves Alec Baldwin. There’s something about that gravelly voice, his insatiable work ethic, that irreverent sense of humor—and he’s a handsome devil to boot! With that in mind, we’d like to celebrate baby Baldwin with a name.
If it’s a boy, maybe we could name him after one of Baldwin‘s iconic roles. Check out our Top 5, then throw your own names into the mix using the comments box below. There’s no reason the community shouldn’t get involved.
1. Blake “Glengarry” Baldwin—Perhaps his most quoted character didn’t have a last name in David Mamet‘s Glengarry Glen Ross.
2. Captain Ellerby Baldwin—Who wouldn’t want to be named after a character in The Departed?
3. Adam Maitland Baldwin—Everybody loves Beetlejuice.
4. Shelly Kaplow Baldwin—A nod to his tough-as-nails, Oscar-nominated role in The Cooler.
5. Hal Wexler Baldwin—We have to honor the man’s early TV work on CBS‘ medical drama Cutter to Houston.