Memorial Day weekend is right around the corner, and so is the official kickoff event of Summer 2017: Dan’s Rosé Soirée! Here are the top 10 reasons to start your summer off while painting the Hamptons pink!
1. Memorial Day Weekend’s Biggest Bash: Join us in raising a rosy-hued toast to the start of high season in our corner of paradise—consider it the Official Launch Party for Your Hamptons Summer 2017!
2. #YesWay30+Rosés: Rosé Soirée guests will have the remarkable chance to savor the finest rosés from the Hamptons, the North Fork, Provence, Spain and beyond! Our curated selection of participating wineries will include names like Whispering Angel, Rock Angel and Anna de Cordorniu, as well as local favorites including Wölffer Estate Vineyards, Croteaux Vineyards, Jamesport Vineyards and more.
3. 20+ Top Restaurants: In addition to the Hamptons “favorite beverage,” Rosé Soirée features some of the Hamptons’ and NYC’s favorite restaurants! Each will be serving up a take on classic summertime fare, so expect to be wowed by top chefs including Dominic Rice of the new Calissa, Paola Bottero of Paola’s, Scott Kampf of Southampton Social Club and Union Cantina and Roxanne Spruance of the Kingsley, which was noted as the 2017 Top Newcomer and American Restaurant by Zagat!
4. Taste It First at Rosé Soirée: Next to the South of France, the Hamptons is most responsible for the rise of rosé. In keeping with our trendsetting tradition, we will present innovative new wines such as Rosé Piscine, a French rosé meant to be served on ice, as is traditional in St. Tropez—be among the first in the U.S. to savor this icy trend. Another Soirée wine making its U.S. debut this summer is Rosé Monaco Monte-Carlo, a Provençal rosé that has garnered investment from European houses of royalty and celebs alike.
5. A Feast for the Palate—and the Eyes: Set both indoors and out at the historic Southampton Arts Center, Rosé Soirée invites guests to sip and savor while enjoying the current art exhibition, East End Collected3, curated by Paton Miller, which celebrates the work of more than 30 noted local artists!
6. Rock Angel VIP After Party: As the sun sets, the party continues! Southampton Arts Center will transform into a chic lounge for the Rock Angel VIP After Party with live music straight from the 1980s, catering by Chef David Blydenburgh of Sydney’s Taylor Made Cuisine and flowing Rock Angel, the bold and swanky rosé from Chateau D’Esclans, the winery that gave the world Whispering Angel.
7. Scope Out the Perfect Porsche: The one and only Porsche will be onhand with the hottest autos to get you around in style all summer long. May “Top Up or Top Down” always be the toughest decision you face!
8. Beer and Spirits Too! In addition the bevy of rosy wine, there will be craft spirits and beer, including local favorites from Twin Fork Beer Co., flowing all night at Rosé Soirée.
9. Make a Difference Locally: Dan’s Taste of Summer is partnering with Donors Unite, an innovative fundraising platform, to foster giving in our community. Each guest at our Dan’s Taste of Summer events will receive a gift card that they can use to make a contribution to the charitable organization of his/her choosing! To learn more, visit DonorsUnite.org.
10. You’re a Trendsetter: Be part of the first-ever Dan’s Taste of Summer rosé celebration, the largest on the East End! Remember your trendsetter friends who insisted on going to this little event called “Dan’s Taste of Two Forks” seven years ago? Get tickets to Rosé Soirée at DansTasteofSummer.com!
Dan’s Rosé Soirée presented by Porsche kicks off summer in the Hamptons on Memorial Day Weekend, Sunday, May 28 at Southampton Arts Center, 25 Jobs Lane. General Admission: $125, 5 – 8 p.m. VIP: $185, includes admission at 5 p.m. and entry to the Rock Angel After Party from 8 – 10 p.m. Hurry, space is limited. Purchase tickets now at DansTasteofSummer.com.