Memorial Day Weekend is right around the corner, and so is the official kickoff event of Summer 2018: Dan’s Rosé Soirée Presented by Porsche! Get ready to Drink Pink, and we’ll see you in Southampton on Sunday, May 27!
1. Memorial Day Weekend’s Biggest Bash: Join us in raising a rosy-hued toast to the start of high season in our corner of paradise! Think of it as the Official Launch Party for Your Hamptons Summer.
2. #RoseAllDay: And all night! Guests will have the remarkable chance to savor the finest rosés the universe has to offer from the Hamptons, North Fork, California, France, Spain and beyond! Mingle with winemakers and sommeliers from the world over and choose the pink drink that will fill your glass all summer long.
3. 20 Top Restaurants: In addition to the East End’s official summertime beverage, Rosé Soirée features some of the Hamptons’ and NYC’s favorite chefs, each serving up a take on classic summertime fare. Expect to be wowed by top chefs including Scott Kampf of Southampton Social Club and Union Cantina, Matty Boudreau of Preston House, Guy Reuge of Sandbar, Giuseppe Scalco of Merakia and more!
4. Taste It First at Rosé Soirée: Next to the South of France, the Hamptons is the market most responsible for the venerable rise of rosé as a libation and a lifestyle. In keeping with our trendsetting tradition, we will be presenting some innovative new rosés at Rosé Soirée, including The Palm by Whispering Angel!
5. Rosé After Dark VIP After Party Presented by The Palm by Whispering Angel: As the sun sets, the party continues! Southampton Arts Center will transform into an oasis of retro chic the Hamptons’ hottest after party, with live music straight from the 1980s with the return of The Ronald Reagans, sweet and savory late-night bites and glasses filled with… you guessed it…The Palm by Whispering Angel.
6. A Feast for the Palate… and the Eyes: Rosé Soirée flows throughout the breathtaking tents and the gorgeous galleries of the Southampton Arts Center, so be sure to take in their exhibit “Light on Shadow,” which seeks to inspire action and drive conservation of our oceans and the vulnerable marine life within it.
7. Scope Out the Perfect Porsche for Summer Rides: The one and only Porsche will be a shining star at the event, with the hottest autos to get you around in style all summer long. May “Top Up or Top Down” always be the toughest decision you face!
8. Beer and Spirits, Too: Who doesn’t appreciate a little variety? In addition to the never-ending flow of pink wine, there will be fine spirits including Tito’s Handmade Vodka, Appleton Estate Rum, Campari, Grand Marnier, Aperol, Espolón Tequila and beer including summertime favorites Corona and Blue Moon.
9. Make a Difference Locally: Every Dan’s Taste of Summer event gives back to the local community, and a portion of proceeds from this year’s Dan’s Rosé Soirée will go to support WPPB Peconic Broadcasting, Long Island’s only NPR station, whose home is right here in Southampton!
10. FOMO: Fear of missing out. Don’t let it happen to you. Don’t be the one sitting at home—or anywhere else, for that matter—looking at Instagram and seeing all the fun your friends are having. Get your tickets today!
Dan’s Rosé Soirée presented by Porsche kicks off summer in the Hamptons on Memorial Day Weekend, Sunday, May 27 at Southampton Arts Center, 25 Jobs Lane. General Admission: $140, 5 p.m.–8 p.m. VIP: $190, includes admission at 5 p.m. and admission to the exclusive Rosé After Dark VIP After Party Presented by The Palm by Whispering Angel from 8 p.m.–10 p.m. Individual tickets to the Rosé After Dark VIP After Party only are $99 and include admission ONLY from 8 p.m.–10 p.m. For tickets and more info visit DansTasteofSummer.com.