GrillHampton is celebrating its fifth fiery year this Friday night, July 21, and we want you to be there to enjoy the nonstop food and fun as nine chefs from New York City go grill-to-grill with 9 chefs from the Hamptons in the ultimate cooking competition. The best part? You get to enjoy every single dish, from brisket to skirt steak, burgers to baby back ribs, pastrami to rack of lamb and more!
As we count down the hours until celebrity chef host Robert Irvine gets the festivities going, we count down the top 10 reasons you don’t want to miss this unforgettable evening on the waterfront in Bridghampton.
1. There’s no more energetic, entertaining, grill-loving host than Robert Irvine, celebrity chef, entrepreneur, philanthropist, Founder of the Robert Irvine Foundation and chef/owner of Robert Irvine’s Public House at the Tropicana Las Vegas. Here’s your chance to meet the man in person!
2. Every vote counts—that means yours! GrillHampton pits Team Hamptons vs. Team NYC in a one-of-a-kind cooking competition and tasting event where you, the guests, get to taste everything and vote on your favorites to crown the champions for 2017.
3. Team Hamptons: Chris Cariello from 1 North Steakhouse, Rick Denis from The Beach Club at Gurney’s Montauk, Anthony Catanza & Anthony Cicogna from Boom Burger, Dominic Rice from Calissa, Matty Boudreau from The Restaurant at Baron’s Cove, Arthur Wolf from Smokin’ Wolf BBQ & More!, David Blydenburgh from Sydney’s “Taylor” Made Cuisine.
4. Location, location, location. And if you can find a more beautiful location than the Mecox Bay waterfront at Fairview Farm at Mecox, let us know.
5. Libation, Libation, Libation. Along with all the great food, you can toast all night long with Tito’s, Hendrick’s, Don Julio, Aperol, Corona, Blue Moon, Anchos Reyes, Woodford Reserve, Grand Marnier and Sailor Jerry, plus tasty bai beverages.
6. Team NYC: Angie Mar from The Beatice Inn, Joe Isidori from Black Tap Craft Burgers & Beer, Stephen “Octoman” Fried from Gullo Specialty Foods, Harold Moore from Harold’s Meat + Three, Paul Denamiel from Le Rivage, Andy Kitko from STK, Mark Rosati from Shake Shack, Lauren DeSteno from Vaucluse.
7. Sweet Rewards: Crepes by Tina Paola from Whole Le Crepes and desserts by 63 South Chill Street Ice Cream.
8. The VIP Experience: VIPs get early access to the event at 7 p.m., so you skip the line and get a whole extra hour of tastings! Plus there’s access to the waterfront VIP Lounge, where the latitude and attitude are in perfect harmony, and the chance to get in front of the cameras at the Jonsar Photo Experience before the General Admission doors open.
9. A portion of the proceeds from ours will benefit All for the East End (AFTEE), a 501c3 that showcases and provides support to the more than 1,000 charitable organizations in the five East End towns.
10. You get a full day of rest before heading back again for Dan’s Taste of Two Forks on Saturday, July 22.
Hurry, these events are almost sold out! Click here to get your tickets now at DansTaste.com.